2018 Volvo S 90

Great buy

by from Coconut Creek on September 15, 2017

Want to be different as you look across at a sea of mercs bmw's and Audi's? Better tech, beautifully laid out. Go Volvo S90.

Classic yet "TODAY"

by from Ashburn, VA on September 22, 2017

Excellent drive. Luxurious to the point of perfection. Better than an Audi A7 or Mercedes E320. Only onebither car would I prefer over this----Bentley Coupe. Lol

Volvo is Leading the Way with their S90

by from Boston, MA on October 4, 2017

I am a proud Volvo owner myself. I currently drive a 2012 Volvo S80. As a benefit of being a loyal Volvo customer, my dealership provides complimentary loaner vehicles for use whenever having maintenance completed on your vehicle. This is where I had my first opportunity to drive the all-new 2018 Volvo S90. I immediately fell in love. Volvo has truly put a lot of care and attention into re-establishing their product line. I would quickly consider the S90 to be the sedan version of beautiful XC90. The exterior styling is sleek, sophisticated, and unique . The interior design can be compared to the amenities of a 5-star hotel. On top of that the performance of extremely responsive and POWERFUL. Overall, I cannot wait for the moment I am ready to upgrade.
Not Rated Reliability

Overall enjoyment an A+

by from Boynton Beach, Fl on September 1, 2017

Love every aspect of the car from its exterior design to the exceptionally beautiful interior. I especially love the quality and refinement and love driving a car that compares to any car thousands of dollars more then I paid for my S90.

Uses car for Havingfun