2018 Volvo S90 consumer reviews

side view of 2018 S90 Volvo
Explore the 2018 S90 Volvo
Shop the 2018 S90 Volvo

Great new vehicle.

Great new vehicle.First time Volvo owner and so far I love it. It’s got a great look inside and out. With lots of room for the family. It also gives a great ride.

Most Reliable and Beautiful Car I've owned.

I LOVE MY S90. I bought it used at Carmax (1 yo) and have had it now for 2 years. The car is reliable, beautiful, and wearing well. The technology is still cutting edge even a few years after it was released. Worth every penny.

So sleek and roomy

i l9ve the looks and space of this car. The T5 momentum base model with 19 inch momentum package wheels looks amazing. The base stereo is just okay, and tge JBL upgrade for 900 bucks is pretty great. It is definitely not the sports car I came from, but it more than holds its own on back roads.

Have driven nothing but Volvos for over 30 yrs.

This is one of the most beautifully designed Volvos I've ever owned and this is #19 for our family. My husband & I have driven Volvos since I was pregnant with our 1st child 32 years ago. Now our adult children drive them, having also been the recipients of ours cars when it was time for a new one. I can't say enough about this particular model, it has great lines, so clean with a dash that's simple but provides everything within an easy reach. The seats have only become more comfortable over the years, despite having a lower back injury, I find it's no problem on a long drive. I highly recommend this car for anyone interested in a comfortable, luxurious car with good gas mileage and everyday driving.

my first but wont be my last Volvo.

very comfortable car, wont blow your socks off performance wise, but wont disappoint either, the tech is very good, sound system is awesome and a very comfortable car on along journey, all in all i'm very pleased with the purchase.

My first Volvo vehicle.

Very luxury car but a sporty feel. Nice exterior and interior color. Got a pretty good deal from the dealership. Sales lady was friendly and helpful.

Love it more than my previous car a BMW 528i

Love all the leg room this car offers plus the comfort & power is amazing. All the safety features dropped my insurance over 200 a month.

Best and Safest in the business

This car makes me feel both safe and confident on the road. Did you know that Volvo engineers were the first to create the concept of a seatbelt? and instead of keeping the seatbelt to themselves, they allowed for all automakers to use this idea as it was for the greater good. That is what I love about Volvo: the innovation that offers features for convenience and in turn safety. The ride quality is very smooth and the seats comfortable. The adaptive cruise control and pilot assist features work really well and are convenient for long distance drives.

Love the look and safety standards.

The best car that’s made on the road today . Great value ! Great look ! Lots of compliments! Love love love my s90!!! Yes !

The Volvo ever made!

I had this car for 1 year and I love every bit of it. Excellent gas milage, good acceleration, high-class interior, lots of leg room even for rear seats behind me (I am 6'4"). Pilot assist is a great feature for long trips. Even the base model is loaded with tech features other manufacturers charge extra for. This is my 3rd Volvo but defenitely not the last one! Reliable and safe car for sure!