2018 Volvo S 90

All Reviews

by from Fort Smith, AR on October 19, 2017

My wife & I purchased a new 2018 Volvo S90 Inscription T6 AWD specifically for its performance and comfort. We drive across the USA every year and can't wait to take our next trip in this fantastic, beautiful new S90.

by from Dallas, TX on January 11, 2018

Love my new car. Three things stand out. First, huge amount of room in back seat for passengers (especially leg room). Second, turbo-charged provides plenty of power. Third, on-screen console is fairly easy to use and not overly complex.

by from Lakewood New York on October 30, 2017

Styling is elegant but understated. Interior cabin luxurious and tasteful. Large screen mimics Apple smart phone & easy to operate for less technically inclined. Longer wheelbase provides ample leg room for passengers in back seat. Love the seat extension feature for longer trip comfort.

by from Coconut Creek on September 15, 2017

Want to be different as you look across at a sea of mercs bmw's and Audi's? Better tech, beautifully laid out. Go Volvo S90.

by from Ashburn, VA on September 22, 2017

Excellent drive. Luxurious to the point of perfection. Better than an Audi A7 or Mercedes E320. Only onebither car would I prefer over this----Bentley Coupe. Lol

by from Boynton Beach, Fl on September 1, 2017

Love every aspect of the car from its exterior design to the exceptionally beautiful interior. I especially love the quality and refinement and love driving a car that compares to any car thousands of dollars more then I paid for my S90.

by from Boston, MA on October 4, 2017

I am a proud Volvo owner myself. I currently drive a 2012 Volvo S80. As a benefit of being a loyal Volvo customer, my dealership provides complimentary loaner vehicles for use whenever having maintenance completed on your vehicle. This is where I had my first opportunity to drive the all-new 2018 Volvo S90. I immediately fell in love. Volvo has truly put a lot of care and attention into re-establishing their product line. I would quickly consider the S90 to be the sedan version of beautiful XC90. The exterior styling is sleek, sophisticated, and unique . The interior design can be compared to the amenities of a 5-star hotel. On top of that the performance of extremely responsive and POWERFUL. Overall, I cannot wait for the moment I am ready to upgrade.
Not Rated Reliability

by from Myrtle Beach South Carolina on March 31, 2018

This car is superior in every way. Performance, styling, safety, and overall beauty is second to none. I love the overall integration with the digital world and all the technical features that come for the ride.

by from Pembroke Pines FL on February 6, 2018

This car has a very safe and reliable history full of features to help with your driving experience. I especially like the semi automatic Pilot Assist and 360 view. Instrumentation is intuitive born of essential social interaction of human beings, not only mechanical. A unique partnership I’ve never had before.

by from Los Angeles, ca on December 17, 2017

Overall an excellent car for the money . Interior back seat leg space is more then my current model MB S class, only wait to see if this made and assembled car's quality is as good as iPhone that is also made in china . Time will tell .
Not Rated Reliability