2019 XC90

2019 Volvo XC90

2019 Volvo XC90

Have You Driven the 2019 Volvo XC90?

Very Advanced Technology, But Lacking Some Basics

by Plip (Central Florida) from Orlando, FL on Mon Oct 08 2018

This XC90 is one of the most technologically advanced SUV's I have ever owned. It can do practically everything except wash the dishes! However, for all of its bells and whistles, some of the basics I would have expected from a high end SUV are either not there, or could be a lot better. Two specific examples spring to mind... 1. There is hardly any storage space up front. In addition, the cabin design does not allow the driver or the front passenger to rest our arms anywhere. Both of these issues could have been addressed by increasing the height of the center console. This would have given more storage space, and allowed the driver and passenger to rest their arms. 2. The drinks holders included in the centre seat rest and the back doors are way too small for any beakers or even a can of soda. Volvo should know that the vast majority of people purchasing the XC90's would be those of us with children, and having somewhere to store their beakers is very important, especially on long trips. There are a number of other things that could have been better thought out by the designers putting themselves in the shoes of the most likely potential purchasers, and providing features that not only make our lives easier (like the wonderful park assist), but also make our journeys a lot more comfortable and hassle free.

Luxury car

by IJ experience from Lawrenceville on Fri Oct 05 2018

After shopping for a vehicle. I test or cars such as Dodge, Honda, Subaru, Toyota, Acura, and Volvo. I preferred Volvo the most. It is pricey but great cr.

Beautiful, Stylish and Awesome SUV

by Phizz from Lynnwood, WA on Thu Sep 27 2018

The 2019's XC90 exterior design is stylish and attractive compared to other similar vehicles. The interior design is roomy, simplistic yet modern. It's comfortable vehicle/SUV to drive.

most reliable car I owned

by Luis FNP from Miami, Fl. on Tue Jul 31 2018

This car meets all my expectations, is luxury, drive excellent, have a great security as well as excellent reviews. The amount of fixtures that regularly comes with the car are not frequent appears in other cars for the price of it.

Disappointing

by Larry from Zelienople on Mon Oct 01 2018

We test drove a 2016 XC90 and loved it but or budget didn't. We leased an XC60 instead. Since our lease was ending, we decided to go for the XC90 this time basically because we saw a great color scheme on the lot. The test drive was horrible. The cabin looked considerably cheaper than out memory of the 2016 and the feel inside was uncomfortable. It reminded me of driving with a back window slightly open with the air pressure pulsating as I drove. The power wasn't impressive and the ride was average. I do not think it is worth the price.

Does not recommend this car!!

excellent car

by xc90 from San Diego, CA on Sat Nov 17 2018

I love this car. Been driving it for a month now and really enjoying the luxurious safety techy feel of this vehicle. I got the T6 Momentum AWD with Advanced Package and Premium Protective Package.

One of the best vehicles in the market!

by Dan from Pittsburgh, PA on Wed Nov 07 2018

I compared this vehicle with its competitors and honestly could not beat the value. I negotiated around 13% off MSRP and got the exact color combo and options that I wanted. I went with the T6 Momentum with Harman Kardon sound, heated wheel and rear seats and 21" wheels in Magic Blue with Maroon Brown interior. The vehicle is very solid and drives very well. While the technology is unique from other vehicles, once I got used to it, it is very intuitive and easy to operate. I get many compliments on the vehicle and find it to be a complete pleasure to drive everyday. I highly recommend this vehicle and if price is a concern, definitely do your homework and do your best at shopping dealers against one another, you can walk away with a great deal!!!

Made to perfection car!

by Tessa from New Braunfels Texas on Thu Nov 15 2018

The car met all my expectations eg style, reliability and safety. Me and my family are happy we own this vehicle. Very well built. So glad

Roomy

by Jimhulse from Rochester ny on Tue Oct 30 2018

I'm a big man the xc90 has plenty of leg room very and comfortable. I love the look of the exterior best car I've ever owned.