2019 XC90

2019 Volvo XC90

2019 Volvo XC90

4.5

Have You Driven the 2019 Volvo XC90?

Volvo XC90 Momentum T6 1000 miles

by Ryan G from Reisterstown, Maryland on Fri Aug 30 2019

Just like all the reviews indicate: 1. Drop dead perfect gorgeous interior. It has no competition here. 2. Exterior - beautiful 3. Acceleration & Braking - very good 4. Ride Quality - Like a limousine except over rough streets. I don't have air suspension and have 20" wheels. You definitely feel it over rough surfaces. Otherwise so so smooth and very very quiet cabin (serene). You can really enjoy the stereo. 5. Controls - Center iPad-style touch screen screen is second only to Tesla. Volvo resolved the slow startup times by turning the system on the second you get in the car (open the door). By the time you start and are ready to go, so is the system. 6. Sound Quality - I have the base system which is anything from base. It is plenty sound and has terrific sound quality that is very balanced. I even enjoy SiriusXM music on this car (tough to do elsewhere). 7. Grips the road very well on the very large Pirelli all season tires. I have only driven in the rain a couple of times and it was so good that it didn't seem that the road was even wet (one of the times was during very heavy rain). Only time will tell what happens over the next few years... My only possible complaint would be the roughness over bad roads...not horrible but it seems worse than it probably is because it is so good on smooth surfaces (most likely). Otherwise, this is as good as the most glowing review out there. Definitely probably goes toe to toe with BMW/Audi. There is no competition other then those two and Mercedes, this is almost a work of sheer art.

excellent car

by xc90 from San Diego, CA on Sat Nov 17 2018

I love this car. Been driving it for a month now and really enjoying the luxurious safety techy feel of this vehicle. I got the T6 Momentum AWD with Advanced Package and Premium Protective Package.

Perfect Stylish Road Trip Vehicle

by Happy Owner from Virginia Beach, VA on Mon Aug 05 2019

I chose this vehicle after extensive research and test driving others of the same size and class. This vehicle provides safety, comfort, style, reliability, and value. The 2017 model took us across the USA several times in two years. The seats, ride, safety features, and Adaptive cruise control combined to make 10 hour drives effortless. The 2019 model has provided even more luxuries making our trips even that more enjoyable.

Beautiful, understated, and reliable

by Nicolas from Minneapolis, MN on Fri Jan 17 2020

We transitioned from a 10-year old Mercedes GL550 that was starting to bleed me. We scoured the landscape for our next car. Looked at most standard/high-end SUVs including Lexus, the new Palisade, RR Discovery, and VW Atlas. The XC90 wowed us. The most beautiful and tastefully designed interior whereas the others felt and looked plastic. Ample cargo, amazing pano roof, large touch screen size of iPad and very intuitive. I read some complaints that it's too complex. You get over that after 2 days, then you'll love it. Plenty of pep from the turbos. We don't tow so not sure about how well it would with a boat. All in all an amazing car. No issues in the first 7 months (as expected)

Best luxury SUV value on the market!

by RichG75 from Sun City Center, FL on Thu Aug 29 2019

I currently own an 18 Volvo XC90 T5 FWD, and so far I am enjoying the vehicle. This is my first Volvo and hopefully won't be my last. The SUV is comfortable, quiet and smooth to drive. I am getting 26 mpg overall with the T5 motor. The T5 requires you to get on the gas to make it go however once at cruising speed it runs quietly. The interior is beautiful and has high end materials. I am a little disappointed by the numerous squeaks and rattles I hear coming from the cargo area. The vehicle currently has 9,000 miles and has been back to the dealer to replace faulty brake rotors and pads as well as a check engine light that was caused by a defective fuel line. Despite the few challenges, I would purchase the vehicle again.

Not my first, not my last Volvo

by TinaV from Tacoma, WA on Wed Mar 04 2020

Volvo has come a long way...the exterior and interior meet, and in most cases beat, the competition all at a much better price point. The XC90 with 3rd row seating has plenty of room for all of my dog sport gear. The heating/AC in the cargo area was a must for our dogs when travelling. The whole family enjoys travelling in luxury and comfort.

wish i never bought this car!

by melissa from west paris,maine on Tue May 12 2020

BUYERS BEWARE! NEW XC90's have a super high pitched whistle noise coming from driver side mirror. 2 different volvo dealerships have stated "all XC90's make that wind noise, it is a design flaw". Wish I could post the video so you could hear it. VOLVO WILL NOT FIX IT!! was told "most volvo owners don't put their windows down".

Does not recommend this car!!

Most luxurious and by far the safest car owned

by Volvofan from Virginia on Mon Mar 11 2019

This car is a dream to drive and simply luxurious to travel in. Its by far the best car I have owned and I was so proud of it! I recently was rear ended at high speed by another car while at a signal. The impact was super high. My Volvo took most of the impact and airbags deployed immediately. I received an in car call from Volvo asking if I was ok and if they should call 911 for me. The cop told me that I was lucky to be in a Volvo. The car was totaled but I was completely safe. An hour later I received another follow up call from Volvo asking if I was doing well. You can bet that I am definitely going straight to Volvo to buy another XC90. You can't beat it for beauty, luxury, technology, drive, reliability and above all safety!!

Elegant in its simplicity of design

by JP from Wenatchee WA on Fri Dec 28 2018

Looking for a luxury SAV with all the tech and safety, I came across the XC90. I’d been driving a BMW X5 M 50i but didn’t like how it handled in the snow. Enter the XC90. I was blown away by all the safety features and technology without a ton of buttons and dials. True to Scandinavian simplicity the interior is elegant and luxurious with an intuitive interface via touchscreen which operates just like your smartphone. As for handling in the snow, it performs great! Felt very safe and nimble. Fantastic car for the Great Northwest.

One of the best vehicles in the market!

by Dan from Pittsburgh, PA on Wed Nov 07 2018

I compared this vehicle with its competitors and honestly could not beat the value. I negotiated around 13% off MSRP and got the exact color combo and options that I wanted. I went with the T6 Momentum with Harman Kardon sound, heated wheel and rear seats and 21" wheels in Magic Blue with Maroon Brown interior. The vehicle is very solid and drives very well. While the technology is unique from other vehicles, once I got used to it, it is very intuitive and easy to operate. I get many compliments on the vehicle and find it to be a complete pleasure to drive everyday. I highly recommend this vehicle and if price is a concern, definitely do your homework and do your best at shopping dealers against one another, you can walk away with a great deal!!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7