Mad City Mitsubishi

95 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

May 14, 2019

Called Chue Lor in service for my outlander and he gets 5 stars for getting my vehicle done in an hr. His professionalism and attention to his customers... should get 10 stars . Thanks again Chue Lor, your mechanics and Mad City Mitsubishi.

May 1, 2019

Meet David months ago, he’s a great salesman who listens and helps you find what your looking for. The facility is great and looks good.

May 1, 2019

Wonderful experience David yanke was great so thankful now me my wife n son can drive in confidence thanks to David yanke have wonderful day

April 30, 2019

Salesperson was great. Facility looked great. No issues until 2 weeks later when the trade-in wasn't paid off yet and I was facing late fees and a late... payment on my credit score that otherwise had a perfect auto-loan record. Salesperson said he'd get the finance department on it right away. He said it usually takes up to 10 days after trade in. I pointed out it was 13 days. He acknowledged. Now 3 weeks later I'm facing those late fees and still have the $3,000 balance with ZERO response or concern from the dealership that seemed so concerned with helping me improve my credit score.

April 23, 2019

Walked in without a clue of what I wanted and soon made acquaintance with Mr. Yanke. He helped me browse around and walk out with my new Mitsubishi Lancer.... I couldn’t be happier! Great Customer service and care!

April 20, 2019

I was in need of a new car so i went to Mitsubishi motors to start looking around. Tracy was the first sales lady to approach me, she was awesome and made... the car buying process very easy and less stressful. I would definitely buy a car from her again! Thanks for all your help Tracy! You rock!

April 19, 2019

Was told by sales rep that messaged me that there is no credit check only income check and if you make 350 a week you get credit amnesty .Since I make... 800 a week I thought there would be no problem getting what I wanted. But as soon as I sat down they did a credit report. I knew it was bad but since they said the 350 a week . But no The sales woman came back told me how bad my credit was then took me outside and showed me a new miniature sized car. I was very upset she even showed this car to me. When I first entered the building I informed her what I would take. A car smaller then my trade in was not it. So I will never deal with this place again they lied to me on the phone about not needing a credit check only income. Also the way the sales person insulted me about my credit and the size of the car she tried selling me.when she new I was in looking for a bigger car. I might report them to the bbb for misrepresenting the whole credit amnesty and also the one dime down is only when you have 800 or better credit.

April 8, 2019

Daughter went to buy car. Said was approved twice. Never got title or plates. Than was told need to refill paper work, told of payment date but never received... anything from dealer. Car back to them now has nothing to drive.

April 3, 2019

Christine helped me after I totaled my outlander sports, got me into a eclipse cross. loved the vehicle. she was awesome to deal with. Would buy again... from her in the future. No pressure, was all business. when I was down over my accident ahe picked me up and made me feel good again.

April 1, 2019

Walked in to mad city Mitsubishi today to get a new car and cheyanne was there to help and she did an amazing job. She got me approved and I got to leave... the same day with my brand new car. She is an excellent worker. Thank you so much!!!!!!