Klean Motors LLC

39 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

February 23, 2017

I bought a car from him and he promised and print me a paper that he will get it fixed. Once he gets his money HE STOP respondig to my calls and messages!!!!!!... I finally catch him and leave my car at his place to fix it. He have it for two weeks, make me comes twice and once I come he stops answering. Then he give me my car back WITHOUT FIXING it!!! The only reason I bought the car is because he was fixing it but now I'm left with lots of issues and flat tire!

December 17, 2016

Brought a car off line from them 9 months ago they never sent me my bill of sale and title y would you deal with them they can't even do that right!!

November 25, 2016

They didn't send me the bill of sale and title of a car I Purchase from them I sent several emails no response very disappointing to deal with a business... like this.

September 17, 2016

Excellent folks - We purchased 2013 Toyota Camry LE. The deal was done in 15 mins. No dents or scratches on the car. Clean car and great price I... would recommend Klean motors to everyone looking for used car.

July 28, 2016

Asim and Wajid both are awesome, Guys with good heart. From the day I started looking to buy the car until the closure of the deal, these guys helped me... all the time.I have not come across any hurdles working with them. Everything was very transparent and clean (as their name goes).They really made the car buying experience comfortable for me and gave me good deal on 2012 Toyota Camry, They are also reachable after the purchase.I would definitely consider coming back to them if i wish to buy one more car in near future. Thanks.

June 7, 2016

I've visited at least half-a-dozen dealers before zeroing-in on Klean Motors. They came highly recommended from a couple of colleagues and thought I would... pay them a visit. I was pleasantly surprised by the wide range of cars in their inventory and their amicable customer service. Professional and patient in addressing all concerns, they finally hooked me up with a sweet ride! A great experience all around.

March 20, 2016

One of the best dealer in town, great experience at a single spot, I have looked at multiple cars they all had clean titles. I bought an Honda Accord through... them and they told me everything upfront, no hidden games. I have got an extra set of keys, extra floor mates and they spot cleaned my interior and exterior before I drove home... Their price is the lowest and would recommended to all my friends and family. very satisfy!!!

March 17, 2016

Love our 2013 Honda Odyssey the price was great they even helped us get a third seat will come back in the winter for another car as our other car is starting... to give us problems

March 16, 2016

Its a perfect plce to buy used cars ! The after sales services are also excellent !! Easy to access on they highway Just 30 mins drive from chicago !!

February 26, 2016

I really had a good experience with Klean Motors with respect to purchase process and the way they suggest me the vehicle and price based on my requirement.... I recently bought a used 2013 Honda Accord LX. It is good so far. After service is also good. Its a better place for someone who wants to buy a used car especially Desi customers.