2021 Buick EncoreChange year or vehicle
Key specs of the base trim
—Compare 2 trims
- Small size makes it city-friendly
- Seating position offers great visibility
- Android Auto, Apple CarPlay standard
- Onboard Wi-Fi hot spot standard
- Front passenger seat folds down for long cargo
- Good headroom
- Engine performance
- Stop-start system not smooth
- Front seats uncomfortable, lack support
- Automatic emergency braking not offered
- No armrest for front passenger
- Backseat legroom
Five-seat subcompact SUV
Front- or all-wheel drive
138-hp, turbo four-cylinder engine
8-inch touchscreen standard
Forward collision warning available
We’re looking for the best deals on a Buick near you…
What Is the 2021 Buick Encore?
The Encore is a subcompact SUV that seats five. It’s powered by a standard 138-horsepower, turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine and paired with a six-speed automatic transmission. Front-wheel drive is standard and all-wheel drive is available. Competitors include the Audi Q3, BMW X1 and Mercedes-Benz GLA-Class.
What’s New on the 2021 Buick Encore?
There are no significant changes.
What Features in the 2021 Buick Encore Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- 4G LTE Wi-Fi hot spot
- Fold-flat front passenger seat
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
Available features include:
- All-wheel drive
- Blind spot warning
- Rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane departure warning
- Forward collision warning
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Should I Buy the 2021 Buick Encore?
If you’re a city-dweller willing to sacrifice some cabin space for a subcompact SUV with connectivity and good visibility, the Encore might be a good fit. The SUV’s lack of standard active safety features, however, is a demerit.
Excellent for our family needs
This car meets all our good ride good gas mileage ease of parking it has a good looking style and a smooth ride. The family enjoys it Read full review
Love this car my second one.
This car has plenty of room for a small family or for ab few grandchildren. The ride is smooth, easy to handle, quiet. Great in winter and we get plenty of snow up here. This is my 2nd encore. Love ... Read full review
The 2021 Buick Encore currently has 0 recalls
Crash and Rollover Test RatingsThe 2021 Buick Encore has not been tested.
New Car Program Benefits
36 months / 36,000 miles
60 months / 60,000 miles
60 months / 60,000 miles
Certified Pre-Owned Program Benefits
5 model years or newer/up to 75,000 miles
Basic Warranty Terms
12 months/12,000 miles bumper-to-bumper original warranty, then may continue to 6 years/100,000 miles limited (depending on variables)
6 years/100,000 miles
Dealer Certification Required