2006 Chevrolet Corvette

legit

by from phoenix az on September 11, 2017

this is a genuine legit car that is worth the money with good performance...........................

Awesome car

by from Mississippi on August 22, 2017

True American Sports Car , for Speed,handling,performance , styling,quality. It is also an investment if taken care of. GM knew what they were doing.

Uses car for Havingfun

This is my third Corvette and the best so far

by from St Peters. Mo on August 20, 2017

I have looked all over the United States and this is the best i found. I have really enjoyed the hunt for my used Corvette

Most Favorite Car I Have Ever Owned

by from Daniel Island, SC on August 17, 2017

I've put over 90,000 miles on this car. Its dependable and an affordable sports car. The gas mileage is great, it gets over 30 miles per gallon on the highway. The only down fall was needing to replace the tires every 25,000 miles which for me was every 2 years. The trunk is spacious, it fits my golf clubs easily. The power convertible is easy to use. The memory seats are convenient when there are 2 drivers. I would recommend buying a corvette!

Fast and great handling

by from Dexter, MI on August 16, 2017

We liked most everything about the car except the interior light switch had no label to let you know if it was on or off and because of the light slow dimming delay you could accidentally leave the lights on. Unfortunately our car had vinyl dash and door panel outgassing problems and GM was aware of this. If you parked the car in the garage for a week the interior turned white with a powder substance, dash and door panels. GM's answer was to clean the vinyl with Phelps Napa Soap. We did this and still after a week the powder came back. I offered GM $10,000 to trade me out of the car and their answer was they would take $2,000 off the sticker price of a new car. I sold the car and replaced it with a different brand. Very happy now.

Worried about past recalls

by from Ox 184 ab United Kingdom on July 24, 2017

Just moved up from c3 to c6 Awesome ! But I am worried about recalls that may not have been carried out . Car is a uk import from new !

Glad I bought the car

by from Quinlan Tx. on July 22, 2017

The vehicle was in great condition and iam loving to drive it. Good gas mileage,fast,looks good and drives good

My first red Corvette

by from Kissimmee, FL on July 20, 2017

Very nice looking Corvette, perfect condition. Powerfull With a nice sound. Very funny car to drive.

Uses car for Havingfun

Very reliable car own it for over six years

by from McDonough Ga on July 16, 2017

This car is a eye turner so many people compliment me on my car. Its an eye turner for both adults and children's love it. The only reason I'm selling it is because I am looking at a C7

Fun to drive

by from Greenwich,Ohio on July 11, 2017

Just a eye popping color. The best looking color for a sports car. Fun to drive a stick shift again.

Our Expert Review: 2006 Chevrolet Corvette