2006 Chevrolet Corvette consumer reviews

$43,690–$64,890 MSRP range
side view of 2006 Corvette Chevrolet
Explore the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette
Shop the 2006 Chevrolet Corvette

you drive one and you will buy one.nothingcompares

omg....I am a 56 year old Army veteran with 10 years of service.... I wanted a car that would check all the boxes....1- looks like a sports car with an attitude...2-drives like a car I have never experienced and driving is my passion.3-very comfortable sitting in the cockpit while taking corners or driving to the store.4-affordable to purchase compared to exotic sports cars out there.5- ABSOLUTELY fun to drive wow.......EVERY freakin box(please dont listen to people who complain about money spent on interior comfort and heavy materials.....)

4.3

COVID stopped me from driving for a year

I picked 4 stars because of shifter problems common on the C6 Corvette. I believe they are design problems, as I have never had this with ANY car I have owned over the last 50 years ( which is about 25 ). Problem:? won’t shift out of PARK, and if it does shifter cable breaks due to plastic/nylon connectors at each end. My other main complaint is EXTREMELY low front end making it difficult to drive ( without damage). On many roads, driveways, parking areas, etc. On the PLUS side...mpg is amazing for a 400 hp car with a 4 speed AT. 19-24 city / 28-32 on the freeway. And because of COVID last year, my car “only” has 195,000 miles! Let me know if you ever find someone with more miles...on their Corvette.

Wonderful Muscle

Traded a Mustang for my 2006 convertible almost 2 years ago and just hit 40,300 mi. 6 speed manual and is great for daily drive. Plenty of trunk room, the motor has a mean growl and the 1/4 shift......Nice!! I will keep this for the duration. Very happy overall!

Runs prefect like new

This car has hardly been driven it's like new it's a very good buy for the money. It's just time for me to move on. Garage kept.

Exceptionally Clean 2006 C6

Exceptionally Clean 2006 C6 LS2 Private Owner No Issues with Car Very Low Miles With a Few Extras Add . I Have Enjoyed Owning And Driving This Car.

I’ve only had the car of couple of weeks. So far i

Looking forward to having fun. Car is very clean and well taken care of. Hope to enjoy for many years to come. Very please so far

Most favorite car ever owned

This car met all of my needs and wants for a fun sports car. Plenty of leg and arm room. Nice interior, Exterior in very good condition. Drives and responds very well.

most fun car to drive

this is 2nd vette I have had, it is a lot of fun to drive ,lots of power ,great handling, get a lot of looks,(head turner).

True American Sportscar

Fun and Challenging to drive and plenty of horsepower. With the top open we truly enjoy the country roads. Good gas milage and thumbs up from people as we go by !

4.4

Most fun car I've ever owned.

I have always wanted a Corvette. I decided to treat myself for my birthday. Although it's 14 years old, it's in absolutely beautiful condition. The performance is the main point of the car. The interior is Kind of cheap plastic, but Corvette is known for that, and that's not why you buy one. It's definitely a summer car, just for fun.