2014 Chrysler 300 consumer reviews

side view of 2014 300 Chrysler
Explore the 2014 Chrysler 300
Shop the 2014 Chrysler 300

Something I always wanted

So comfy and stylish. Has everything I need, I am loving this Chrysler 300, for once i won’t mind drying in MN snow! 😆 I’m so happy I found it!

This is a luxurious muscle car. 300s

This is a luxury road car with the power of a muscle car. You can cruise with style and comfort on long trips but when you punch it, the G's will push you back in your seat. The V6/3.6L power is impressive. It doesn't have a turbo charger - doesn't need one. It has the ride of a heavy car, yet it moves if you need it to. It has an 8-speed transmission so it's like having two overdrives. With the cruise control on 70mph, I'm seeing almost 40mpg with regular gas! You will love this car! Very powerful. Very fast. Or you can just roll around slowly if you want to. You can chill or scream. Either way is cool. Reliable too!

Great car

Best car ever I love it!! It gets up and ride baby!!!!!!!!!!Great Great Great!!!!!!!!!!! Nicest 300 sport on the block and rides better than a Cadillac!

Chrysler 300S - Big Pimpin' haha

Everything this car does is great. The ride, the handling, acceleration, the control, the radio, the comfort, the climate controls. The trunk is still good too. The 'S' has Beats by Dre that sound great. Also, while it says AWD on it, it is actually RWD the majority of the time, unless conditions dictate it to turn on.

A dream to drive.

Excellent car for city jaunts or long distance trips. Quick and responsive performance with 3.6L engine and 8 speed transmission. On Demand AWD works every time rain or snow.

Superb car

We flew in to buy this car and drove it home. Car is very comfortable and the ride is great, Very good in all aspects.

It's a great car for a daily driver.

I bought this Chrysler 300 Awd because I needed something that was all wheel drive for the winter but I also wanted a car that got good gas mileage. It gets 27hwy and 18 city. I've been averaging around 23-24mpg since I do a lot of hwy driving and this car is a dream to drive and has plenty of power for a v6. It handles really good on wet roads also and dry roads. I love the car so far and it's very roomy. I'm 6'6 and I have plenty of leg room and it's comfortable for me to drive. Which is hard to find for a car.

Just got it, great so far!

Loving my 300! I’ve always admired the look of the car! I finally purchased one. The blue color has been harder to find, so I was glad when I found it.

HEMI power and AWD security all in one!!

Perfect car for long road trips. Just a wonderful vehicle with fantastic power, timeless good looks and great features inside and out. Fuel economy could be better but you don't by it with a HEMI to be green or environmentally friendly but a real trooper during NorthEast winters.

Awesome!

I really enjoy my new car. I am super excited to be the owner of this car. The dealership really helped me pick it and im glad that i went with this one!