2014 300

2014 Chrysler 300

2014 Chrysler 300

Have You Driven the 2014 Chrysler 300?

Not bad

by Vakmere from Philly on Thu Sep 24 2015

2014 300C 6 cyl. This is a beast and if you like big cars this is it. Reliability? 1st month the windshield cowl was replaced. 9th month the right rear shock, 13th month the rear sun shade. Things go bad and that's why there is a warranty. I can do without the dashboard rattle and a little noise from the doors. Some interior details like where trim meets trim can be better. On the highway this is a cruiser. Quiet, comfortable (although the driver seat could be wider), the Garmin Nav system is great, occasionally the phone U-Connect wont link up but nothing is perfect. I have all the bells and whistles on this and without naming all of them you should get the safety tec package. Good car. Better than the 2011 Buick LaCrappe I had.

2014 300S - Best car I have owned

by An all Chrysler family from Massachusetts on Sun Nov 29 2015

This car is amazing. I have owned many cars over the years. 2 Caddy's, Mercedes, Volvo, Porsche, and even Nissan. This car is by far the best car that I have owned. I bought the car with about 15,000 miles on it. I now have 28,000 miles on my car and it's been perfect. I have a bad back and the support of the seats are great.From the comfort, ride, gas mileage, styling, options,..I have never been this impressed. So impressed that I bought my wife a new Jeep Cherokee about 6 months ago, and my son a new 200 last month. All vehicles have been amazing.

Rental Car

by Random Anonymous Blackmail from Rochester MN on Fri Jun 13 2014

I rented this vehicle for 4 days while I was out of town on business. It was the "base" model, under the hood was the 292 HP V-6 paired with the AWD drive train and 4200 miles on it. I got high 26 MPG on the freeway (75-80) which I consider very good for this size vehicle. First of all I really like the look of this model 300. It is a very sleek and classy design without being overly angular like the Cadillac and Mazda 6 but also avoids being boring and forgettable like Acura, Audi and Volvo. The interior of the vehicle is comfortable, like driving a recliner down the road. Most of the controls are intuitive and well thought out from the drivers position. The gauges are large and almost too bright (I had to turn the luminosity down) the large touch screen was easy to navigate through radio and HVAC settings. I did however have a few complaints about the interior. There were times I felt there was not enough head room when I was close to the door sill, and I think I did bump my head slightly while looking to change lanes. I like the location and size of the automatic gear selector but the functionality takes a lot of getting used to and almost cumbersome. The location of the gas door open button on the low/mid map compartment...I get why it was put there but I could think of far better placement. As I said the ride was comfortable and the wind/road noise was minimal. The 292 HP engine was smooth and powerful when you got on it, the AWD is nice but this is my biggest complaint. I don't know if it is the lack of power in the engine, the extra drag the AWD system causes or the 8 speed transmission, but it seemed like the vehicle struggled to maintain speed. If I was just using the pedal or while the vehicle was on cruise control on the slightest hint of an incline or going into a wind it would induce awkward feeling downshifts. The sticker on the rental I priced out for about 37.5K (base with a few options). In all, I like the car, I would go with the more powerful V-6 if you have to have the AWD system since it is not that much of an increase in price.

Real Value

by GRMS from Wilkes Barre, Pa on Sun Oct 19 2014

I traded a Cad CTS and I'm impressed on comfort, performance and gas mileage. The CTS lied about mileage Chrysler did not. The touch screen is easy too operate and bright and clear. It has many easy to find and useful functions. It s a real head turner and I added pinstriping at low cost that really sets it off. They only negative I found is that the tires are noisy. I only have 1,400 miles on it so perhaps they'll settle down. For the money the 300 is a much better value. It's $10k less but larger and performs better. Check it out you'll be pleased.

this is my 3rd 300 and I love the car is reliable,

by car collector 5805 from Dallas, TX on Thu Apr 03 2014

This is my 3rd 300 and I love the car it is comfrotable, has the latest gadgets I could ever want. I am #1 fan of the 300's..

Jury Still Out

by Undecided 300s AWD from Richmond, IN on Thu Feb 27 2014

My 300S AWD has less than 400 miles right now. Pros: Awesome Interior, large Nav display, super cool instrument cluster, AWD excellent in snow, love the panoramic roof, Cons: ride a little to bumpy, 8 speed automatic never seems to shift the same way twice, been in the shop already for a defective shock, concerned about reliability and resale, time will tell

Does not recommend this car!!

Attractive car

by Christian car...Read the BIBLE! on the side. from FL on Sat Apr 05 2014

Very hard to see backing up! Otherwise red color is great...lots of compliments...from neighbors and friends, even others at church or shopping.

Best buy

by bobk from Frederick MD on Mon Nov 18 2013

My wife and I were looking for a decent road car that would carry 3 adults and 2 small dogs plus enough luggage for a long weekend. Usually that means an overpriced SUV with crummy fuel economy. Couldn't do it. This car fills the bill. It's new, so I can't comment on reliability, but we are consistently getting 25 mpg with the V6 and we haven't been on any long road trips yet. Very comfortable, too. Get the backup camera and Nav package, they both work really well. We also looked at a Toyota Avalon and Ford Taurus, but this Chrysler beat them both. A final comment: these days, find your dealer first, then find your car: there are plenty of good cars out there, but very, very few good dealers.

It's really comfortable car

by Aram from GLENDALE on Mon Nov 06 2017

I love this car, it's very comfortable, fast and it's roomy, I have this car almost two years and never had any problem

Comfort vs Mileage

by Moparman from Palmdale, Ca. on Mon Feb 23 2015

Went to Vegas for a Convention, Very Comfortable ride, surprisingly the mileage was unbelievable going 70 ave 30-31 MPG..Great Car.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Our Take on the 2014 Chrysler 300

Editor's note: This review was written in September 2013 about the 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8. Little of substance has changed with this year's model. To see what's new for 2014, click here, or check out a side-by-side comparison of the two model years.

Big, bold, and unapologetically bad-ass, the 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 is a rare and desirable breed — a wickedly powerful V-8 performance sedan that can be had for a relative bargain.

Many of my international friends would point to the 2013 Chrysler 300 SRT8 and sneer that it's an American anachronism. It's a full-size, rear-wheel-drive, five-passenger super-sedan with a massive V-8, enormous wheels, a primitive five-speed-automatic transmission and... Read More