2014 Chrysler 300

Very comfortable car to travel

by from South bend on September 11, 2017

The interior is excellent and runs very smooth but when you break you can feel a shiver in the vehicle I would say is for the AWD, over all I like the vehicle

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Best looking best performing car iPhone. And I've

by from Tampa fl on September 6, 2017

Car has styling, cachet, performance, and is reliable and economic.any issues that have arisen with the car and generally been taken care of under the warranty or the extended warranty.

You will not be disappointed

by from Eureka, Ca on July 26, 2017

Great car to own! Very comfortable has all the electronics necessary. Gets up and goes when you wanted to

Uses car for Havingfun

Sharp car with many plus features standard

by from Nampa, ID on July 24, 2017

I had a Chrysler 300 for almost 3 years. It really was a great car, looks sharp, gas mileage is great in the V6 option and has plenty of power. Nice driving car and the leather interior is standard which was really nice. The car is well laid out for the driver and space is plentiful in the front and back seats. The trunk is full size - easily fits a few sets of golf clubs. I did have the rear wheel drive (comes in an awd option) and it was ok in the snow but definitely a challenge to drive regularly on poor road conditions.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Love it!

by from Rochester, Mi on July 21, 2017

This is my second Chrysler 300. The redesign is sexy, classy and chic...Love it! This is the only car that is me.

Uses car for Havingfun

One of the most comfortable cars I have owned

by from Danvers, MA on July 15, 2017

I have been a SUV owner for years and needed a change. The Chrysler 300 was my best choose. For a sedan it has the leg room and comfort of a luxury car and the performance of a sports car. The AWD is great in the winter months on those snowy days.

Best Car I've Owned!!

by from Indiana on July 4, 2017

Talk about a blessing! This car is amazing! I bought this because my fiancée and I are having a baby girl and I wanted something luxurious and comfortable for her, but still with some kick for me. This delivers on everything! It's extremely comfortable and still has enough juice to dust those goofy civics at the red light! I definitely would recommend this car to anyone, especially with all you get for the price it's incredible. After you drive this one time, I mean ONE time you will own it I promise.

GREAT CAR FOR THIS AREA

by from SYRACUSE NY on June 21, 2017

THE CAR MEETS MY NEEDS , I AM RETIRED FROM CHRYSLER AND SPEND A LOT OF TIME DRIVING BACK AND FORTH TO THE GOLF COURSE.

Great Car

by from Denver. CO on May 31, 2017

Luxury car at a very reasonable price, good handling , great looking, powerful V-6 engine and 4 AWD..

Wow, Powerfull and Economical !!!

by from on May 19, 2017

This car is a good road trip car, very comfortable for the long hual. I'm six foot, three inches tall and I have plenty of room. It also get 30 plus miles per gallon. Great for two lane roads for when you need to pass someone.

Our Expert Review: 2014 Chrysler 300