2020 Chrysler Pacifica consumer reviews

Explore the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
Shop the 2020 Chrysler Pacifica
4.0

Nice mini van

It’s a nice car comfortable and serves it’s purpose but very overpriced!!! We like that all the seat go away!!!And don’t go to Gator Chrysler

Great vehicle

Excellent vehicle,fun to drive Many safety features Beautiful interior Easy to handle Love the color Plenty of room Comfortable seating Lots of storage and special features

2020 Chrysler Pacifica

Great car. Replaced our low mileage 2012 Town & Country with a 2020 Pacifica. Great car & much quieter & tighter ride that the Town & Country.

7th Chrysler Van

My family love all the bells and whistles. We've had Voyagers, Town and Countries, and now a Pacifica. Loyal Chrysler customers for many, many years.

Best minivan on the road.

It's awesome to have the optional 8th seat. The auto stow away rear seats is awesome. The gas mileage on our first road trip was great at over 28mpg.

4.0

It’s a waste if you want to run on electric

This van is beautiful with all the bells and whistles one could ever want. Rides smooth and very quiet. The hybrid function needs help though. The maximum distance you get on a charge is 32 miles. With limited charging stations around, don’t plan on getting very far on battery. Also unless you buy the $2500+ quick charge station and the cost of installation for a 220 connection, it takes over 14 hrs to recharge (110 outlet). The van does get decent gas mileage so it not the end of the world, Chrysler just needs to improve their technology.

3.9

Perfect vehicle for someone who hayls dogs to help

Exceeds my needs. Love the adaptive cruise control, but every now and then it doesn't slow down when I rthink it should. Stow and Go makes the dog beds and kennels fit inside.

This van looks and drives great

Perfect van for our growing family. Looks great, drives great and is packed with features. One test drive and we knew this was the one for us.

Best van I have ever owned

This van is the best van for my family! Tons of room in side, rear heating and cooling. Heated seats and steering wheel , 2 DVD players, and even had WiFi!

Comfort, features, all we wanted

This car should meet all of our needs for possibly the rest of our lives of driving. We will try to enjoy this sound riding, efficient items for use of a car, like radio, theatre items, connections for cell phone and possible computer. I only thing we had questions about is the repair kit for tires. We will review this further when and if we have a flat tire problem. We are use to having a spare tire.