2022 Lexus LC 500
Base trim shown
CoupeView similar vehicles
19 combined mpgSee how it ranks
187.4" length, 53" height
View all 2022 Lexus LC 500 specs .
- Head-turning looks
- Satisfying V-8 powertrain
- Comfortable ride
- Interior quality
- Quick-acting power soft top (convertible)
- Barely usable backseat
- Grabby brakes
- V-8 gas mileage
- Touchpad controller
- Small trunk is even smaller in convertible
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
Wondering which trim is right for you?
Our 2022 Lexus LC 500 trim comparison will help you decide.
- New Bespoke Build version available
- Four-seat coupe or convertible
- 471-hp V-8 engine (LC 500)
- 354-hp hybrid drivetrain (LC 500h)
- Rear-wheel drive
2022 Lexus LC 500 review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2022 Lexus LC?
The Lexus LC is a four-seat luxury sports car. The dramatically styled two-door is available as the LC 500 with a 471-horsepower, 5.0-liter V-8 engine and a 10-speed automatic transmission or the LC 500h with a 354-hp hybrid drivetrain. Both versions are rear-wheel drive. Competitors include the BMW M850i and Jaguar F-Type.
What’s New on the 2022 Lexus LC?
Suspension revisions improve road feel and steering linearity for improved handling, according to Lexus, and the Sport Package now includes 21-inch forged-aluminum wheels. There’s also a new Bespoke Build version that offers a range of customization options, and a limited-edition Inspiration Series variant is also available.
What Features in the 2022 Lexus LC Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- LED headlights
- Leather-trimmed seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Navigation with 10.3-inch screen
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- Forward collision warning with automatic emergency braking
- Lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control
- Automatic high-beam headlights
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
Available features include:
- 20- or 21-inch forged-aluminum wheels
- Carbon-fiber roof
- Heated steering wheel
- Semi-aniline leather upholstery
- Mark Levinson surround-sound system
- Head-up display
- Limited-slip differential
- Speed-activated rear wing
Should I Buy the 2022 Lexus LC?
The Lexus LC combines knockout styling, top-notch luxury appointments and engaging driving dynamics. It skews to the luxury end of the spectrum rather than offering a pure sports car experience, however. The LC 500h hybrid is less enjoyable to drive and costs more. If ultimate performance — or a usable backseat — is important, then you’ll want to shop around.
48 months/50,000 miles
72 months/unlimited distance
72 months/70,000 miles
6 months/5,000 miles
- Roadside assistance
48 months/unlimited distance