2015 Mazda CX-5 consumer reviews

side view of 2015 CX-5 Mazda
Explore the 2015 Mazda CX-5
Shop the 2015 Mazda CX-5

Feeling good so far

The vehicle is very comfortable and drives very smooth. I have never owned a Mazda before, but would very much consider getting another one in the future.

We love it!

This car has plenty of power. Cruise control speed stays almost constant even on hills and over mountain passes. It handles well in the snow with the AWD getting through everything we've had this year at 7300' in the Rocky Mountain foothills. The vehicle accommodates different types of cargo, especially with the back seats down. It gets great mileage -- we're usually in the high 20s, but we got over 34 on a recent trip to Arizona. The car turns on a dime so it's easy to park and very responsive. The few things we wish this car had are a higher center console to rest our elbow on during longer drives, non-leather seats because they feel harder/stiffer than the cloth and things slide off the seats easily; and a cargo cover. We got the leather seats because they were in the Touring trim package that includes the electronic seat controls. Three of us drive the car and we range from one extreme to the other on the seat position spectrum. Overall, we are very happy with this vehicle.

A Very Dependable Car

This car is very comfortable to drive. I like the looks and particularly the color Soul Red. I was surprised at how much room there is for transporting things. I previously owned a Mazda MPV.

Most reliabile car I have ever owned

Very comfortable, easy to drive and maneuver. A great commuter car. Good gas mileage. Handles well on highway and streets. A great value for the price.

4.0

Can be dangerous

Support pillars for front windshield too wide resulting in a huge blind spot look twice before entering a intersection , plastic door hinges(junk) leaky headlight lenses

Best car I’ve owned.

This car has been great! I got a car through work, and it didn’t make sense for me to have two. I really hope the next owner loves it as much as I did. My family has had different cars through out the years, and this was for sure the easiest car to own.

Love it so much, bought a 2018 for my wife

Closing in on 100K miles and this car has been excellent. No major repairs just routine maintenance. Fun to drive. good in snow. Have the Grand touring with Technology Package, Leather, 2.5L engine. Solid gas mileage. Could do better on the USB for music listening but all in all a solid car at a great value. Have taken several long vacations in this car and it is comfortable to drive.

I am in love❤️

This vehicle has met all my needs and I totally fell in love with it. Just love the style and gas affordable. Visit Sport Mazda for your vehicle needs.

CX-5 is a fantastic all-around vehicle

Been a wonderful car so far I've had Mazda's for years they have always been the most reliable I usually get over 300,000 miles on each vehicle this one is no brainer if you want to all around mid-size vehicle for all your to do things and camping and driving off road driving pleasure handles very well in the turns and is very easy on your brain for long drives.

Best car I've owned! Incredible Bose sound + Tech

Love the Bose 9 speaker Sound system! Amazing gas mileage, awesome quick and responsive handling! I can no longer live without HID Adaptive Front Lighting System. Best car I've owned!