2011 Nissan Maxima consumer reviews

Explore the 2011 Maxima Nissan
Shop the 2011 Maxima Nissan
1.7

These people lack integrity

The salesman tried to sale me a car with 4 front end accidents in the same place without telling me. And Steve the finance guy kept my $1000 down payment although I didn't purchase that piece of junk.

More than I expected.

The car is in pristine condition. Bought at a reasonable price! It was worth the drive from Chicago to Ohio to purchase. Will make my next purchase using this method.

Great luxury sports car

This car meet all my needs. Drives and handles great. I like that it has all the luxury options but is also a sports car. Love everything about this vehicle.

Best car I own so far

Love the power and performance of this vehicle the heated seats and steering wheel are Life saver in the winter also a panoramic set's off the overall appearance of the car

Sad to see it go

This car was my first car and it's currently up for sale because of my college situation. My family has always owned Volvos, Cadillacs, Lincolns, Mercedes, etc. and I can honestly say that this vehicle is up to par with all of them on everything from comfort to performance. The only downside I have ever noticed is the fuel economy, which isn't even that bad, at roughly 21 MPG average. If any of you are considering a Maxima, I cannot stress enough how great they are.

Durable and stylish car.

I got this car as a Valentines Day gift and that's when I named her "White Diamond"! It was my first car with back up camera which was my favorite feature. Also in the winter time the heated seats and heated steering wheel is a HUGE plus!! It's great on the road and get good gas mileage, I've only put 93 gas in it since I've had it.

2.3

Got me from point A to point B

This car got me to where I needed to go. I had issues with the power steering fluid the struts and something else in the engine and front end immediately after buying it. I didn’t get the warranty when I should’ve if I knew I was going to have so many problems in a day.

2.7

It’s not the best but it ain’t the worse either

My car is alright it had its issue broke down here and there but I’m almost done paying for my car so I appreciate them for giving me a reliable car

Definitely and attention getter!!!

Very reliable, low maintenance cost and good gas mileage. Very stylish car and has all the bells and whistles. Never had any problems with the car.

Best car I've every owned

This car is exactly what I wanted, I love the exterior design even better than the newer model. It's stylish, sleek and rides great. I have the sport version fully loaded, and I learn something new about it and it's features everyday. Nissans are the best cars on the road and I'm a proud happy owner.