2019 Volvo XC60 consumer reviews

Explore the 2019 XC60 Volvo
Shop the 2019 XC60 Volvo
3.0

Defective electronics, dashboard rattles

The car is comfortable, and reasonably luxurious; but the annoying defects that have plagued it from the start, and the poor service department at Ourisman, have made the ownership experience quite unsatisfactory.

I love it.

Mine is an XC60 T6 Inscription. It could basically drive itself. As I mature with age I wanted something with every safety feature available. The only thing missing is a heated steering wheel but it does have massaging seats. This is my first Volvo and won’t be my last.

Volvo is the best!

This is my second XC60. I love this car! It holds a lot of cargo and is comfortable and easy to drive. Super safe and reliable! Volvo seats are the absolute best for anyone with a bad back.

Best Buy for the money

Ride and luxurious interior is great.Have not had one single problem with this auto.I also own a S60 Volvo also.same thing,the car is great,never had anything wrong with this auto

The XC60 meets all of our auto needs.

The XC60 is a very comfortable auto. It is a luxurious car and has all the features we desire. The overall performance is very satisfying and little extra features, such as power seat massage, are frosting on the cake.

Good overall, A/C needs work

I've had the car for 11 months and went from a Mercedes GLC300. I wanted to lower my monthly payment but not skimp on design or options. My car is the Inscription model. I think the styling is top notch. When I purchased I went to several dealers - Mercedes, Range Rover, Audi and BMW. Volvo's interior styling was light years ahead of the others. The car has had no problems so far. I will say I think my Mercedes had a little bit more get up and go. The one thing I think the Volvo needs to work on is the A/C. First. I think it should not be on the touch screen - it's just too much to do when driving and need to turn it up or down. If it were me I'd put the A/C controls where the stereo controls are under the screen. The other thing is, because of the way the A/C works, it's either too cool or too hot - they need to have either a dial to work with or re-think the steps between the levels of air. It just doesn't work super well. Living in California, that's enough for me to re-think my next purchase. I like the car, it's nice and the payment is great.

Best performance safety and gas

This car meets all my needs I wanted something smaller because it’s just me most of the time, but also has a comfortable back seat if I have passengers for a long ride. The sears let down with ease for storage. The gas mileage is great. The front two seat adjust so perfect for the back/hip injury and also great for my mama getting in and out with wheel chair

Best ride I have ever owned!

Meets all my needs. Amazing safety features that help a senior as myself navigate the roadways of Austin, TX. I will buy all my future cars from Austin Volvo.

the best car i owned

My Volvo its perfect !! I love my car it is worth every single penny for single person or family very beautiful and comfortable!! THE SAFEST CAR IN THE WORD Thank you VOLVO

4.4

Very comfortable safe vehicle

My first Volvo. Seats and ergonomics are excellent. Very useable technology just takes some time to learn all the functionality. The turbocharged 4 has plenty of power and the vehicle has good hatch space. Needed 4 new rotors at 10,000 miles and hope it’s not an indicator of repairs to come.