The distinctively styled Audi TT sports car is available in coupe or roadster form. It's powered by a turbocharged four-cylinder engine and has standard all-wheel drive. Competitors include the BMW Z4 and Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class. Audi also offers a high-performance version of the TT, the TTS.
(Skip to details on the: TTS)
New for 2015
Heated front seats are now standard. The TTS can have a new available Competition Package with a fixed rear spoiler and leather seats with yellow accents.
The below is a list of highlighted features and not an exhaustive list. Features are standard unless otherwise noted.
- Aluminum-intensive construction
- 18-inch wheels; 19-inch wheels available
- LED daytime running lights
- Retractable spoiler
- Heated side mirrors
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Small rear seat for four-person coupe; roadster seats two
- Leather/Alcantara simulated suede seat upholstery
- Automatic air conditioning
- Brushed aluminum trim
- Heated front seats
- Available Bose stereo
- Available navigation system
Under the Hood
- 211-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine
- Six-speed dual-clutch automatic transmission
- All-wheel drive
- Required in every new car: front airbags, antilock brakes and an electronic stability system
- Side-impact airbags for the front seats
- Front knee airbag
The TTS is a high-output version of the TT. It's available as a roadster or coupe, and both have all-wheel drive. The TTS is powered by a 265-hp, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine.
- Six-speed dual-clutch automatic is the only transmission
- Larger lower air intake
- Rear diffuser
- Quad exhaust tips
- Bi-xenon high-intensity-discharge headlamps with LED daytime running lights
- New available Competition Package with a fixed rear spoiler and leather seats with yellow accents
Back to top