- Quiet ride
- Interior room
- Versatility of Stow ‘n Go seats
- Electric-only driving (plug-in hybrid)
- Can have hybrid powertrain or second-row Stow ‘n Go but not both
- Refinement of nine-speed automatic
- Can get very expensive
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
- Amazon Fire TV now available
- Seven- or eight-seat minivan
- Gas V-6 or plug-in hybrid drivetrain
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto standard
- Integrated vacuum cleaner available
2022 Chrysler Pacifica review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica?
The Chrysler Pacifica is a seven- or eight-seat minivan that’s powered by a standard 287-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine that works with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Front- or all-wheel-drive models are available.
There’s also a Pacifica Hybrid, which features a plug-in hybrid drivetrain that enables electric-only driving of up to 32 miles and a total range of 520 miles, according to EPA estimates. The Pacifica Hybrid has front-wheel drive. Competitors include the Honda Odyssey, Toyota Sienna and Kia Carnival.
The Pacifica offers 41.6 cubic feet of cargo space behind its second row and 17.6 cubic feet behind its third row, according to Cars.com’s cargo measurements. You can see how it scored in our Car Seat Check here.
What’s New on the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica?
Amazon Fire TV, which works with the Uconnect Theater dual-screen rear entertainment system, is now available. New standard features include an enhanced air filtration system, a rear-seat reminder, heated front seats and a heated steering wheel.
What Features in the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- Power-sliding side doors
- Power liftgate
- Tri-zone automatic air conditioning
- Remote start
- Stow ‘n Go seating
- 10.1-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- Automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane keep assist
- Rear automatic braking
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go capability
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Available features include:
- Hands-free side doors and liftgate
- Panoramic moonroof
- Nappa leather upholstery
- Ventilated front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Power-operated third row
- Built-in vacuum
- Alpine or Harman Kardon premium stereo
- Rear entertainment system
- 360-degree camera system
Should I Buy the 2022 Chrysler Pacifica?
In its higher trim levels, the Pacifica is a veritable luxury cruiser that also happens to be a practical minivan. While many shoppers prefer the tougher appearance of an SUV, if you’re looking for family-friendly comfort, safety and tech features, this minivan has a lot to offer. The Pacifica’s cabin is also far more versatile than a typical SUV’s. The Pacifica Hybrid is a unique, eco-focused variant that’s more expensive but is also eligible for up to $7,500 in federal tax credits.
- Maximum age/mileage
5 model years or newer/less than 75,000 miles
- Basic warranty terms
3 months/3,000 miles
- Powertrain7 years/100,000 milesView all cpo program details
- Dealer certification required
- 125-point inspection
- Roadside assistance
Have questions about warranties or CPO programs?
All model years for the Chrysler Pacifica