- Cavernous interior
- Comfortable in all three rows
- V-6 power
- Quiet interior
- Plenty of USB ports
- Solid value
- Overly aggressive lane keep assist
- No power third-row seat
- Optional head-up display disappears with polarized sunglasses
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
- Navigation now standard
- Three-row SUV
- 291-hp V-6 engine
- Eight-speed automatic transmission
- Front- or all-wheel drive
- Automatic emergency braking standard
2022 Kia Telluride review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2022 Kia Telluride?
The Kia Telluride is a three-row SUV with a broad-shouldered exterior design and a long list of standard equipment, including many active-safety features. There’s room for up to eight people — seven with the optional second-row captain’s chairs — and power comes from a standard 291-horsepower, 3.8-liter V-6 engine that works with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Front- and all-wheel-drive models are available. The Telluride competes with a wide range of three-row SUVs, including the Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot and Toyota Highlander.
What’s New on the 2022 Kia Telluride?
The 2022 Telluride sports the brand’s new badge design and has an updated front grille. New standard features include a 10.25-inch multimedia system with navigation, automatic climate control and Kia’s Highway Driving Assist system.
What Features in the 2022 Kia Telluride Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- 5,000-pound maximum towing capacity
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- Satellite radio
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane-keeping assist
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go capability
Available features include:
- 20-inch alloy wheels
- Hands-free power liftgate
- Second-row captain’s chairs
- Heated and ventilated front and middle seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Harman Kardon premium stereo
- Wireless device charging
- 360-degree camera system
- Head-up display
Should I Buy the 2022 Kia Telluride?
The 2022 Telluride remains a great value thanks to its lineup of comfort and safety features. Interior quality and roominess are highlights, too. We weren’t that impressed with the Telluride’s audio systems, however, and thought the standard lane-keeping system was too aggressive. Still, the Telluride is definitely worth considering if you’re shopping for a three-row SUV.
- Maximum age/mileage
5 years or newer/less than 60,000 miles
- Basic warranty terms
12 months/12,000 miles
- Powertrain10 years/100,000 milesView all cpo program details
- Dealer certification required
- 165-point inspection
- Roadside assistance
Have questions about warranties or CPO programs?
Latest 2022 Telluride stories
All model years for the Kia Telluride