What Is the 2021 Toyota Sequoia?
The Toyota Sequoia is a full-size SUV that seats up to eight in three rows. It’s powered by a standard 381-horsepower, 5.7-liter V-8 engine that pairs with a six-speed automatic transmission. Rear- and four-wheel-drive versions are offered, and the Sequoia competes with the Chevrolet Tahoe, Nissan Armada and Ford Expedition.
What’s New on the 2021 Toyota Sequoia?
A new Nightshade Edition features darkened chrome trim, along with black exterior accents, alloy wheels and leather-trimmed seats.
What Features in the 2021 Toyota Sequoia Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Tri-zone automatic air conditioning
- Power moonroof
- Power-adjustable driver’s seat
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
- Adaptive cruise control
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Available features include:
- Power liftgate
- Power-operated third row
- Leather upholstery
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Rear sunshades
Should I Buy the 2021 Toyota Sequoia?
We like the Sequoia’s powerful V-8 drivetrain and it offers a lot of value, but this SUV is showing its age. If you’re shopping this class, the Tahoe and Expedition are worth a look before making your decision.