2022 Audi SQ7
Base trim shown
17 combined mpgSee how it ranks
199.6" length, 68.5" height
View all 2022 Audi SQ7 specs .
- Quiet cabin
- Interior quality
- Crisp touchscreen graphics
- Acceleration lag with available V-6
- Body roll in corners
- Third-row space and access
- Touchscreens collect smudges
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
4.0T Premium Plus
Wondering which trim is right for you?
Our 2022 Audi SQ7 trim comparison will help you decide.
- Rear-seat side-impact airbags now standard
- Seven-seat luxury SUV
- Choice of turbocharged four-cylinder or V-6 engine
- All-wheel drive standard
- 7,700-pound towing capacity available
- V-8-powered SQ7 available
2022 Audi SQ7 review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2022 Audi Q7?
The Audi Q7 is the German luxury brand’s largest SUV, with three rows of seats for up to seven people. All-wheel drive and an eight-speed automatic transmission are standard. Engine choices range from a 248-horsepower, turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder to a 500-hp, twin-turbocharged 4.0-liter V-8, which is found in the high-performance SQ7. Competitors include the Mercedes-Benz GLE-Class, BMW X5 and Lincoln Aviator.
What’s New on the 2022 Audi Q7?
Rear-seat side-impact airbags and power-folding heated side mirrors are now standard.
What Features in the 2022 Audi Q7 Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- LED headlights with high-beam assist
- 19-inch wheels
- Keyless access with push-button start
- Power liftgate
- Panoramic moonroof
- Leather upholstery
- Heated front seats
- Audi Virtual Cockpit with 12.3-inch digital instrument panel
- Dual-touchscreen control system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and wired Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Automatic high-beam headlights
Available features include:
- Bang & Olufsen stereo
- 360-degree camera system
- Adaptive air suspension
- Soft-closing doors
- Ventilated front seats
- Four-zone automatic air conditioning
- Heated steering wheel
- Adaptive cruise control
Should I Buy the 2022 Audi Q7?
The Audi Q7 is a capable and refined luxury SUV that delivers impressive interior quality with high-tech touches. The third-row seat is nice to have in a pinch, but it’s best left to kids. We also noticed some body roll when cornering, as well as acceleration lag from the available V-6 drivetrain.
48 months/50,000 miles
144 months/unlimited distance
48 months/50,000 miles
- Roadside assistance
48 months/unlimited distance