What Is the 2021 Buick Enclave?
The 2021 Buick Enclave is a premium three-row SUV with room for up to seven people. It’s powered by a 310-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine that works with a nine-speed automatic transmission. Both front- and all-wheel-drive versions are available. Competitors include the Acura MDX and Infiniti QX60.
What’s New on the 2021 Buick Enclave?
There are no significant changes this year.
What Features in the 2021 Buick Enclave Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- LED headlights
- Hands-free power liftgate
- 8-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity
- 4G LTE connectivity and Wi-Fi hot spot (subscription required after data trial)
- Six USB ports
Available features include:
- Power-folding third-row seat
- 360-degree camera system
- Blind spot warning and rear cross-traffic alert
- Lane-keeping assist
- Forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
Should I Buy the 2021 Buick Enclave?
If you have a big family and a lot of cargo to haul, the Enclave will likely meet your needs. However, considering the Enclave’s pricing, its cabin could be more luxurious, and we wish all trims came with the advanced safety features that go in uplevel Enclaves.