Easy and painless process to service vehicle. Used shuttle to get dropped off at local gym. Completed workout and service in 2 hours! Service agent Trinidad helpful as always. This was my third service since vehicle purchase.
Comfortable and fuel efficient
by GarG from Waterloo, on
August 24, 2017
Car is exactly what I need, comfortable, reliable and fuel efficient. I drive 35,000 km a year and my Lexus has been flawless. I am averaging around 6.8 litres per 100km and have had no issues. The dealership has also been great providing me with a loaner whenever I have had the car in for its regular service.
was lucky enough to work with Sam Ko on my most re
by Quad W. from Redondo Beach, CA
November 12, 2018
I've dealt with a lot of dealerships and South Bay Lexus is one of the best! I am on my third vehicle from this dealership and every experience has only gotten better. I was lucky enough to work with Sam Ko on my most recent purchase. Not only was he upfront, and honest, but he did everything in his power to make sure I was comfortable throughout the entire process. Buying or leasing a car is a big life change/decision and having someone with you that you can trust every step of the way is truly invaluable. Sam you are the man and I wouldn't be in my GX without you. Thanks for everything!
February 11, 2018
Very comfortable - great design - navigation system leaves room for improvement - exterior styling is great - great ride comfort , seating and interiors .
Jay was excellent and efficient in helping us find what we were looking for. No hassle and no games. The finance manager was also friendly and personable.
an awesome car but awful GPs
by mushroom from fresh meadows, NY
September 4, 2016
I've driven many different cars and i love this hybrid it's comfortable and beautiful, the mpg is good (could be a bit better i thought for a hybrid) drives nice, quiet.. but for an expensive brand this company uses absolutely the worst GPS system!!! it's so frustrating for someone like me who has no sense of direction and rely on my GPS full time. it does not tell you the correct time with traffic (which it should because i pay for satellite) and it doesn't re-route you if there's heavy traffic like all my other cars did, can't choose min toll, never re-route to a side roads plus when i know my roads and i'm on a straight line home it tries to put me back on the highway to go 3 miles further to get home it's ridiculous!! this company needs to use a different GPS system, the MDX even cheap FORD has a better system!!
Saw the car on the website. Transferred from another Carmax location without any hassle. Process at the dealership was professional.
I love this car!
by New to Lexus from Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
May 22, 2017
I love switching between hybrid and sport mode--it's zippy and fun to drive in sport mode, but it's also very efficient and economical in hybrid mode. Extremely comfortable, great sound system, easy to use cruise control--overall just an awesome, awesome care. It is now obvious to me why everyone loves the Lexus brand so much.
If you are looking for a new Lexus and looking for the lowest price possible don't bother looking anywhere else. Go straight to Longo Lexus and look for George Kantanto! George is very personal and treats his customers like family. I bought an IS300 from him 2 weeks ago. I was so happy with George, two weeks later I bought another Lexus from him. This time an RX350 for the wife. Trust me, I did all the research, contacted a ton of Lexus dealers, nobody can beat George! You won't be disappointed.
Couldn't have been a better experience. Best car-buying experience in my life. I kept waiting for the "But" and thankfully it never came. Weston and Roger were great to talk with and they kept their word. Can't say enough great things about them.
SUV that handles like a car and saves gas
by keithinvegas from Las Vegas, NV
August 19, 2016
- Handles like a car. Precise handling. Corners very sharply.
- 7.9" ground clearance. Handles dips and bumps with ease. No more bottoming out.
- Solid feel. Heavy doors. No squeaks on any surface. Lexus quality.
- Have the all-wheel drive Hybrid. 32 mph on Sport mode with A/C full blast in Las Vegas. 34-35 mph on Sport mode with A/C off.
- Ergonomic driver layout. Everything easy to touch. Premium package with blind spot monitoring, parking assists, sunroof, power telescopic wheel, driver seats pre-sets.
- Seats are very comfortable, front and back. Back seats recline and passengers love it. The material is fake leather but I heard it won't crack over time like real leather.
- Trunk space and headroom is small compared to RAV4.
- The power lift gate is very slow and doesn't always work when you press it the first time.
- Wind noise above 60 mph. This is not Lexus like.
- Sport mode is acceptable. Normal mode is too slow.
- I spent $44,000 for AWD with premium package plus $950 destination. If you're on a budget, go for RAV4 AWD for $35,000 and save $10,000.
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.