What Is the 2021 Lexus LX 570?
The Lexus LX 570 is a luxury full-size SUV that seats five in its two-row version and eight in its three-row version. It comes standard with a 383-horsepower, 5.7-liter V-8 engine that pairs with an eight-speed automatic transmission. Four-wheel drive is standard. Competitors include the Cadillac Escalade, Infiniti QX80 and Mercedes-Benz GLS-Class.
What’s New on the 2021 Lexus LX 570?
The Sport Package introduced last year has been updated with new 21-inch forged-aluminum wheels, an updated grille design and newly available Glazed Caramel semi-aniline leather trim. There’s also an Inspiration Series of the three-row LX 570 that features black exterior and interior accents. Only 500 will be built.
What Features in the 2021 Lexus LX 570 Are Most Important?
- Four-zone automatic air conditioning
- 12.3-inch multimedia screen with navigation
- Power-operated second and third rows
- Automatic emergency braking
- Lane departure warning
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Adaptive cruise control with stop-and-go capability
- Head-up display available
- Wireless device charging available
- Dual-screen rear entertainment system available
Should I Buy the 2021 Lexus LX 570?
The LX 570 is comfortable, powerful and quiet, and it offers more off-road capability than most owners will utilize. However, its gas mileage isn’t great, and it’s a bit of a climb to get into. We’re also not fans of the Remote Touch multimedia interface.