I bought a new Escape at Ed Carney Ford. I love the car - and I found my experience working with the salesman to be very professional. He went out of his way to make me a happy customer- making sure that every detail was addressed and all my questions answered. The salesman was friendly and worked hard to be thorough and accommodating. I highly recommend Ed Carney Ford for a top notch experience! Allison
by Mountain Man from Sutton, WV
January 13, 2019
Like a dream come true. Has e everything I was looking for in a luxury car and more. I had owned a Lincoln Town Car in the past and knew someday I would own another Lincoln. Have been buying nothing but Ford products for 30 years and see no reason to change.
Always a pleasure to deal with them. An elite group to work with.
Reliable and luxurious
by Executivetransportationco from Keego Harbor, MI
January 8, 2019
This vehicle is a reliable as the day is long. The drivability is comparable to a BMW 3 series while keeping that lengendary Lincoln Ride. Plenty of leg room, plenty of luggage room & lovely amenities. As to mechanical reliability this is my most recommended vehicle.
I believe a got a great deal on a Certified Pre-Owned 2016 Lincoln MKX. Car needed some very minor repairs which were made with professionalism and without hassle.
by RiverCityRita from St Louis, MO
December 31, 2018
Many issues-Some issues known as common to the model but Lincoln won't take responsibility. Drivers door latch faulty, shifting into park (car doesn't recognize and accessory power stays on), squealing noise under hood -8 times to dealer not resolved, rear lift gate latch randomly does not engage, dash and hood are so high that sight is limited for parking. Ride is comfortable and Backseat ride & cargo space are good for a SUV.
My service was performed at the scheduled time and within the stated timeframe.
July 27, 2018
Well, I just got rid of my 2016 Lincoln MKX. Here are the reasons why:
1. Driver side seat kept moving on its own for no reason...really
2. Very bad pick-up. I must have had a car with some sort of transmission problem that no one could ever find, but stepping on the gas would almost make the car stall. This was a tempermental problem. Some days it would be fine. Forget about passing someone on the highway on a Lincoln bad day.
3. When I changed gears from park to drive or park to reverse, the radio would go on
4. Computer would freeze unpredictably even when driving.
5. I have been a driver of many different cars and I know how to defrost a windshield. It was impossible to get the defrost to actually do its job. Did not matter setting,heat,AC,windows open, windows closed, recycle. Nothing worked. I had to literally use my hand to wipe the condensation to avoid getting into an accident.
6. Heating system is not balanced regardless of setting.. In winter, your feet would be on fire and you would freeze your face off.
7. Would constantly throw codes, which would magically disappear without a trace.
After many trips to the dealer, and their inability to find any problems, I gave up. Gone!
Great service every time I have been there and very helpful
All around great vehicle.
by JBird575 from Taos
December 15, 2018
MKX has everything I desired. Style. Smooth ride. Power. Decent on gas. Roomy interior. AWD. Handles well. Turning radius is awesome, good in parking lots. Great in the mountains. Only negative: blind spot seems a little large
always pleasant and satisfying. The service managers seem thorough and anxious to please and leave the customer feeling well informed and able to select the services and options that suit their needs and budget.
by Jacqui. I from Boston , Ma
July 12, 2018
The car has exceeded all of my needs! It has plenty of room to accommodate for all my friends and family for all season trips like snowboarding and lake days. It came with weather tech matts to save my interior from these day trips and It has gadgets I use every day such as the heated/cooling seats and GPS . It's very spacious and has easy to use high tech accessories!
These guys are terrific. Their pickup and delivery service for repairs and servicing couldn't be more seamless, and everybody I dealt with was polite and professional.
Beautiful car. Comfortable and a smooth ride!
by Tallulah from Valley View Texas
December 1, 2018
The car is so much more than I had expected. I have been driving my husband's pickup truck for years and now I have this wonderful car that is comfortable and beautiful and all mine to drive! I love it.
I was looking for my first "Luxury" car after retiring. I found it in my Lincoln MKX. After leasing my last car, my first and last lease. I used my favorite method in purchasing a car. The MKX is two years old with 9, 650 miles on it. Paying $21,000 under MSRP is worth the loss of two years of new car smell.
Sal is the man very honest and straight forward no hidden costs or fees these guys are for real, the cars are very clean if you're looking for a high performance car these are the guys to see I'm very pleased.
Quiet and comfort yet to have good power, featured
by James from Northville/MI
October 30, 2018
It's nicely equipped with CCD, the electronically controlled damping system allowing both good control and comfort. Very quiet cabin and luxury interior/exterior. Driving the CUV is a pleasure and it is valued.
Dealership is welcoming as soon as you enter. The staff goes above and beyond. Highly recommend. Worked with us to get the best deal. Great!
Best handling car I’ve owned
by Donald L. from Du Quoin
June 4, 2018
Love to drive it. Could have a little more leg room for driver. Otherwise it’s an excellent choice for me. It is a very good looking vehicle
* Title, other fees, and incentives are not included in this calculation, which is an estimate only. Monthly payment estimates are for illustrative purposes only and do not represent a financing offer from the seller. Other taxes may apply.
The information on vehicles provided in this service is supplied by the seller or other third
parties; Cars.com is not responsible for the accuracy of such information. Cars.com provides
service and materials without representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or
See our terms of service for more details.