Get notified when this car becomes available. Sign Up.
- Family-friendly pricing
- Interior space
- Quiet ride
- Entry and exit
- Automatic transmission refinement
- Important active-safety features not standard
Starting msrp listed lowest to highest price
- Seven-seat minivan
- 287-hp V-6 engine standard
- Nine-speed automatic transmission standard
- Front-wheel drive
- Wireless Android Auto, Apple CarPlay standard
- Automatic emergency braking available
2022 Chrysler Voyager review: Our expert's take
What Is the 2022 Chrysler Voyager?
The Chrysler Voyager minivan is a less expensive alternative to the brand’s other minivan, the Pacifica, and is aimed at fleet buyers. The front-wheel-drive Voyager is powered by a 287-horsepower, 3.6-liter V-6 engine that works with a nine-speed automatic transmission.
What’s New on the 2022 Chrysler Voyager?
Chrysler’s Uconnect 5 multimedia system is now standard. Uconnect 5 includes over-the-air update capability, dual-phone Bluetooth connectivity, and wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto smartphone connectivity. Other new standard features include heated front seats, a heated steering wheel, second-row Stow ’n Go seats, power-sliding side doors and a power liftgate. A new air-filtration system is also standard.
What Features in the 2022 Chrysler Voyager Are Most Important?
Standard features include:
- 17-inch aluminum wheels
- Tri-zone manual air conditioning
- Remote start
- Cloth upholstery
- 7-inch touchscreen multimedia system
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Android Auto
Available features include:
- Navigation with 10.1-inch touchscreen
- Forward collision warning
- Automatic emergency braking
- Blind spot warning with rear cross-traffic alert
- Rear parking sensors
Should I Buy the 2022 Chrysler Voyager?
The Voyager caters to budget-minded minivan shoppers who need to shuttle lots of people and cargo. The additional standard features for 2022 are welcome, and the Voyager remains a spacious, comfortable and quiet minivan.
- Maximum age/mileage
5 model years or newer/less than 75,000 miles
- Basic warranty terms
3 months/3,000 miles
- Powertrain7 years/100,000 milesView all cpo program details
- Dealer certification required
- 125-point inspection
- Roadside assistance
Have questions about warranties or CPO programs?
All model years for the Chrysler Voyager