Vail Buick, GMC

153 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 15, 2019

I visited Vail Buick after an unpleasant experience with another dealership. I was very pleasantly surprised by their quality of customer service. They... delivered on everything they said they would. This is the beginning of a long relationship. I would highly recommend them.

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Vail Buick GMC! We are so pleased to hear that our wonderful staff was able to deliver a ...great experience to you! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

April 15, 2019

The dealership overall was very good and Desmond V was great. Very friendly and found the exact match for the vehicle. I would definitely recommend this... dealership.

Hi, we're happy you found Desmond and our team here to be so supportive during your visit here. We are always willing to go the extra-mile! Thank you ...again for choosing Vail Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

April 13, 2019

Brian, Desmond and Charlie were amazing they made the car buying experience incredible. Very professional and knowledgeable! Thank you guy's for the great... service.

Thanks for highlighting some of our staff who helped make this such a great car buying experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel... free to give us a call or stop by. Have an awesome day!

April 6, 2019

My husband and I purchased a vehicle 6 months ago. Since then we've needed a new engine, two new DVD players, gas gage, heated seats, wireless charger... and the list goes on. I've left several messages for the sales manager and not ONCE has he returned my call. We were sold a lemon and they refuse to work with us to put us in a different vehicle. It's a certified pre-owned Yukon Denali XL so I'm not sure what it takes for them to certify vehicles but it doesn't seem like it takes much. I would NOT recommend this dealer EVER!!!!

Hello Jennylisa33 my name is Eric Hughes and I am the new Sales Manager here at Vail Buick GMC. I would like to take this opportunity to introduce my...self and apologize for the previous Sales Manager not responding to your previous messages. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience and use me as your point of contact here in the Sales Department to discuss your experience here at the dealership. I can be reached by phone at (914) 666-7537 ext, 3254 or by email at eric@vailauto.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

April 4, 2019

Vail is a wonderful dealership--my 3rd lease from them & have always been satisfied with ther professionalism, genuine kindness & competitive pricing I... recommend this dealership to everyone

Thank you for your continued business! We're proud to know that we've been able to give you consistent quality service, and greatly appreciate your va...lued support!

April 3, 2019

Terrific salespeople.Eric and Drew Trust worthy, honest and sincere. They made a great deal and even helped surprise my wife with her dream red convertible... 😊Will definitely recommend them. Many thanks!

Hi, we are very happy we could provide you with a positive experience! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or s...top by. Have an awesome day!

April 3, 2019

Desmond was very thorough and the process from end to end moved quickly. The delivery I liked because they were prepared, and it's did not take long.

Hi, thanks for your praise and kind comments about our team. Thank you so much again for your feedback! We hope you have a great day!

March 22, 2019

Everyone was helpful and went above and beyond. Al, Brian and Eric meet more than our expectations. Barry took the extra time to walk me through all the... features and to get me set. I would definitely recommend them.

March 21, 2019

Good/ honest experience. Desmond was the best car salesman I've ever met!! Everyone was friendly and Brian was organized and fun to talk to. They helped... get me the exact car I wanted at a good price

March 18, 2019

Great experience making for a very smooth transaction I would definitely recommend the dealership to other friends/relatives when the occasion arises.... Thank you very much.