High Point Mitsubishi

36 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

April 17, 2020

Tried for a week to make an appointment to see a Mercedes that they had for sale some people knew they had a car for sale others did not they wanted me... to schedule it around their owners schedule because it was his car and they didn’t keep the car on the lot first question out of their mouth was how is it going to pay for it and what was a trade it in and they wanted to get the financing under way Truth was I wasn’t financing I was going to pay cash but just the way they talk to me and insulted me and couldn’t show me the car tells me they got their heads up their butt

March 7, 2020

Anyone that is trying to rip people off for the new Corvette can't be an honest dealer. Never pay more than MSRP for any car ever!

March 2, 2020

BEWARE! High Point Mitsubishi is everything bad you hear about car dealerships! My husband and I signed papers for a 1.9 interest rate on a 2020 Mitsubishi... Outlander SE only to be given new papers 3 days later claiming that our credit wasn’t good enough for the 1.9 interest rate. The new rate we were offered was 3.9. They even back dated the paperwork to make it look like we signed the second paperwork the same day as the original. I took the paperwork back to the General Sales Manager, Paul Barker and he said that the first paperwork was a mistake on their behalf and that “the sales manager that was on shift the night we bought the car had been fired”. What difference does that make to me? This mistake cost us $1,600 more and the only thing they offered us was $300 and a 3-year maintenance package which only covers oil and oil filter changes every 7,500 miles. What he said to us was “we’ll split the difference with you”. Split the difference of THEIR mistake with us! I was not satisfied with this “split” but Paul said “that’s all I can do.” The maintenance package was only worth $296. If you do the math, that’s not even half! We did receive the $300 but as far as the maintenance package, all we have seen so far is a written-up maintenance package agreement that will cost us $296 if we sign it. It was told to us by the financial manager, Oscar and Paul, that $1,600 was not a lot of money. If its not a lot of money then why turn around and have us sign new papers? The WORST business practices! The WORST customer service! Our salesman, Keith didn’t even know the miles per gallon on the car he was selling us but he sold us on that 1.9 interest rate. We were thrilled with our new purchase, what a way to ruin it! NOT HAPPY AT ALL!! And I’ll be seen driving up and down the highways to and from work from High Point to Greensboro everyday displaying a sign on my car that says “Don’t buy from High Point Mitsubishi” as long as I am paying on it. They offered us a free tank of gas for a good review…but it is not worth a free tank of gas, now I see why they have to pay people for a good review.

February 29, 2020

Customer service awful. Faciliies nice but bathroom could have been cleaned with as many salesmen as they had, door opened while walkimg by..OMG..any men... actually pee in the toilet? Wouldn't reccomend to my enemies.

February 18, 2020

DO NOT BUY FROM THESE LIARS AND CROOKS they will promise anything to make the deal but will not back it up and use the as is statement to back out of their... promises

January 20, 2020

New dealership....good service and great deal...the process was relatively painless and all went well...better than most other dealerships in the area.... Would recommend ....call and make an appointment

September 28, 2019

The buying process took forever. Everyone was extremely shady on final numbers concerning price. No one, including the manager, would explain final purchase... price. They only focused on payment at a unknown interest rate.

September 19, 2019

Canceled Gap insurance on July 9,2019 said it would take 4_6 weeks now 73 days.,l will check and call you back Still waiting for refund

August 26, 2019

Car has a branded title (lemon) and dealer doesnt tell me until two days of correspondence. This place is horribly shady. Just take a look at other reviews... for a very telling story.

Juan, all vehicles have a Carfax listed for this reason. We don't hide any information. If you have any questions, please give Kimberly a call at th...e dealership. 336-886-7889

August 24, 2019

Be wary of this dealership - they LIE about their cars to sell them. I purchased a car online, sight unseen, their add said "like new condition" . when... it arrived and after I sighned the paperwork, I opened the door and the inside fabric was torn and tattered in a large area. This was kept out of the photos on purpose. I would not trust these people.....