Lance Cunningham Ford

Sunday Closed Closed
New (865) 312-6642 (865) 312-6642
Used (865) 684-4441 (865) 684-4441
Service (865) 312-6629 (865) 312-6629

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Worry free deal

Went looking for a new truck for my new business. Drinnen Hayes helped find the right truck for my needs. Easy and smooth transaction. In and out in a timely manner. I will definitely be going back when it’s time for a new truck.

Best Experience buying a car

Go see Drinnen at Lance Cunningham if you truly want the most professional car buying experience. He will do whatever it takes to find the right vehicle for you and earn your business. Great service and great dealership!

Lcford review

I just bought a used car from Lance Cunningham Ford and was very pleased with my experience! My son loves his car and I got a great deal. I shopped for a week and got my best bottom line deal anywhere. I have bought several vehicles from Lance Cunningham Ford over the years and they have always been polite and respectful. If in the Knoxville market give these guys a call! New or preowned this is the dealership to visit!

Excellent service! Highly recommend.

I have just purchased a pre-owned vehicle from Lance Cunningham.The service I received was excellent from start to finish. I live about 2 hours away in North Carolina and am an educator working online from home in a very busy and stressful COVID-19 environment. Therefore I was unable to drive to the dealership, and the entire transaction had to take place virtually. Lance Cunningham Ford did an excellent job, and understood my situation well, and were willing to help me - in fact to go the extra mile - to enable me to trade/buy during this time. They answered all my questions. They sent me a video of the new vehicle. The price offered for my trade was fair, and they even delivered the new vehicle to me, and took my trade away. I cannot say how pleased I have been with this entire transaction and Lance Cunningham Ford, during a very difficult season for us all.

4.0

2019 mustang gt

Good buying experience through lance just not that good when it comes time to trade back in low ball offers for sure but way it goes with some dealerships

DO NOT GO HERE!

Worst experience EVER dealing with a car dealership! Came in to look at a new Mustang. The sales rep was nice until we started questioning the price. Then his attitude did a 180 turn and he walked away and got someone else. We spoke to 3 different people who all basically said the same thing he did. They couldn’t figure out why I was questioning the price. Apparently this is the first time they found someone who knew what they were talking about, and they saw they couldn’t scam me. This was NOT a negotiation. They wouldn’t move a single penny off the price of the car or the payment. The finance manager, whom I believe is named Michael Fisher, should absolutely be fired! Absolutely disrespectful and rude! Sarcastically saying he has barely any experience, only “22” years. Telling me that there is no way I have bought a car in the past with the low payments that I did. Basically called me a liar several times. I offered to personally show him my bills and he still didn’t believe me. Mainly because he was trying to rip me off. By the end of it, he stormed off yelling across the dealership about how he owns 6 corvettes and literally called me a “know it all” simply because I was trying to negotiate a price! I wouldn’t recommend ANYONE to buy from this place. Worst people I have ever encountered. Worst customer service I have ever seen. Argumentative, rude, disrespectful, arrogant, I could go on. Won’t EVER go back! Pathetic!

Do not recommend

Got a quote for the repair of my truck over the phone for $350.00 had it towed in they called me back and said it would be 580.00 plus tax then they called me back again and said my truck could not be repaired and I would need a new engine which was not true. I also had to pay 110.00 for the miss diagnosis .I took my truck to R.T Clapp and they repaired it for 238.00 so from my experience with the dealership I don't recommend them. Also they won't call you back to discuss the issue with you..

Purchased 2018 transit connect

I bought a 2018 Ford Transit Connect from Lance Cunningham Ford. The model was advertised as a "deal of the decade" on the lc Ford website, and was about $1500 less than other similiar models at LC Ford and other Ford dealerships. Other than the standard doc fees, I purchased the vehicle for exactly the price advertised. I stopped by lc Ford 2 different times to make the purchase, and was in and out in less than 40 minutes each time.

Disappointed

They had one job: Sell me, and only me, the car that I put a deposit on. Seems like that would have been doable, but not so much at Lance Cunningham. I am so disappointed. I have been looking for my dream car that I finally get to buy, and I found it there. Everything was set, financing, deposit, etc., for us to purchase and pick up tomorrow. They even sent the car info to my bank. This morning they call and say that someone else bought it and that there is not another one like it within a thousand miles. Of course, that may or may not be true because I found another one online like it. It just happens to be 800 miles away. What an awful experience. The GM told us that they would make this right. They would look and find my car "whatever it takes." I'll revise my review if they make good on that promise. I hope I get to revise my review. Until then...go anywhere but here.

Collison center

I took my car to Lance Cunningham for repair from an accident. After 5 weeks being at the dealership and declining my car 2 times cause it looked like crap I finally took it on 3 time only because I was tired of complaining of the work they did and getting an I don't care attitude. I was actually told that my 3 month old car with 2600 miles on it was not brand new anymore. Real professional. I took it to them cause who wouldn't bring a ford to a ford dealer to get fixed. I will NEVER GO TO OR RECOMMEND LANCE CUNNINGHAM FORD COLLISION TO ANYONE.