Taylor Ford Lincoln

Sunday Closed Closed
New (731) 599-4924 (731) 599-4924
Used (731) 599-4930 (731) 599-4930
Service (731) 599-4708 (731) 599-4708

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Happy customer

Great buying experience, super nice folks. They even delivered right to my door

Duane Vlasak

Took me in for service at the time I was scheduled. Service writer was courteous, pleasant. friendly, and knowledgeable. Service was done well as far as I could see.

I love my new car. Very nice employees. I will definitely recommend someone to shop for there vehicle here.

Dealer response

Thomas, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Thanks again for the recommendation, and have an amazing day!

Service department

Scheduled my vehicle for a service visit. I arrived with my vehicle and it was taken straight in for service. Was in and out in no time.

Great Job, As Always!

Beautiful dealership and top-notch people! Jamie is the best!

Awesome job as usual

Awesome job as usual. Had tires installed, alignment and oil change and they always do an awesome job. Pleasure to go where they appreciate their customers. Great service from their team!!

Dealer response

Alan, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. Until the next time we meet, take care!

Oil Change - Taylor Ford

My oil change was scheduled promptly and handled very quickly. Very courteous employees. Great Experience

Taylor Lincoln, great car buying experience!

These folks went above and beyond to make this buy smooth as butter! I came from out of state to make this purchase and they had it ready to go when I got there.

Dealer response

It is great to hear that we were able to go above and beyond your expectations and really help you out! We look forward to seeing you again!

Great experience

Excellent customer service. Philip and Jason made sure everything was perfect before I left.

Dealer response

Jennifer, we set high expectations for ourselves so it?s gratifying to hear you had a great experience with us. If you have any additional needs or questions, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

Friendly and quality service

Bought my F-150 in 2016 Taylor provides great service I trust this dealer they bend over backwards ...my next vehicle purchase will be here ...

Dealer response

Gary, our staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!