Mike Smith Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

Sunday Closed Closed
New (409) 600-9699 (409) 600-9699
Used (409) 600-8770 (409) 600-8770
Service (409) 784-0076 (409) 784-0076

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Top notch

Have always been taken care of promptly and professionally. Convenient location, great advisors and technicians, drop off and pickup service is a plus, and value for the service.

Dealer response

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Install Running Boards

CSR Stephanie was very friendly and helpful with the process. Parts CSR Hope noticed they were installing wrong set of boards and quickly corrected it.

Dealer response

Thank you Rob for your kind words for Stephanie! We are thrilled that she provided you with a friendly and helpful service visit. We look forward to your business with us again!

Service review

Very prompt and professional service. The team was able to accommodate services very well. As a whole Mike Smith is excellent and Chris did a great job as my service advisor.

Dealer response

Thank you, Jay, for your kind words for Chris! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an excellent service experience!

Service

Jennifer was extremely help and professional. She walked me through every step of my service and had all my repairs done fast and efficient. Jennifer listens to all my concerns and even told me to send her any video evidence of problems with the vehicle. She kept me updated as my truck was being serviced. If you need any service needs, please see Jennifer. She would definitely take care of you!

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words about Jennifer! We are thrilled that you had such a great service experience here with us! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

Awesome service

Always on time and very polite and professional Friendly service a plus has a shuttle service if needed and free snacks and coffee and most importantly clean restrooms

Dealer response

Oil change and tire rotation

Jenifer was informative and helpful. Also courteous. The service department were quick. They asked if I wanted a 12,000 mile oil change or the same as the last time I had service done.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it!

Alberto is great. He was very knowledgeable .

Alberto took the time to explain all needed repairs . I was very impressed by his knowledge and speed of handling my repairs. I would Highly recommend Mike Smith .

Awesome service

Me. Gipson made the process of buying my car as simple as possible! He answered all my questions and got me setup with all the features of my new car! His service was top notch and amazing! 10 stars to Mr. Gipson and mike smith auto (dodge)

Dealer response

Thank you for your kind words for Mr. Gipson! We are thrilled that he provided you with a simple car buying experience. Congratulations on your new car!

Service

Fast warm friendly service. Service advisor Jennifer is the best by far. She went above and beyond to make sure I was satisfied with the service of my vehicle. Thank you Jennifer for EXCEPTIONAL service.

Service

Very professional staff ,very friendly fast service . Got the work done on time very satisfied! Will keep going for all my service needs and also for purchasing a new vehicle been a loyal customer. Thank you for your great work !