Daytona Auto Sales

Saturday 9:00am–7:30pm
Sunday Closed
(201) 440-4445 (201) 440-4445

3.8

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

1.0

Unprofessional, not knowledgeable!

I had contacted someone via email to ask about a vehicle. I was told that it had 104k miles on it. When I got to the dealer (about an hour drive) they were closing 25 mins before they're scheduled closing time. Unprofessional. I walked up and found the vehicle I was interested in to see dents and BALD tires. A salesman came up to me, didn't introduce himself, just stood there. I introduced myself and didn't feel welcomed at all. I asked him if he could tell me a little bit about this vehicle. He said it has 154k miles and he wanted x amount of money for it. Okay. Great, I knew what the cost was because it was on their website. But 154,000 miles?! That's 50,000 more than I was originally told. Had I known that from the begining I wouldn't have wasted my time to go see this vehicle. I said it's a 2008, correct? And he said "uhh 2008 or 2006..." I have been searching for this specific truck and know that the first year jeep made a 4 door wrangler was 2007 so it obviously wasn't a 2006. The radiator looked like it had been abused ( I'm assuming it was an offroading vehicle used by its past owner). So needless to say, no one knew anything about this vehicle, they were not friendly and I would not recommend anyone to go to this "dealership". Save yourself the time. Their vehicles look great online but in person it's a disappointment!!!

Dealer response

Sorry for your bad experience. We sell over one hundred cars a month, we have been in this location since 1994. We do know there will be that one day that one of our salesmen may lack the proper professionalism and we apologize for the treatment you received, we will look further into this matter and record this complaint to the salesman file and make the necessary corrections. We do appreciate you took the time to drive to our location, in a way it is always better to look around in person for any used cars you may be interested in, this way you can appreciate any defects not seen in pictures. We also appreciate your negative feedback, it helps us to make corrections to prevent the same behaviour in the future.

Great Dealer and great customer service

I bought my 06 Is lexus from this dealer, and i can not complain. The salesman are very helpful and understandable. I've had my car for about a year and a half and nothing has gone wrong. If i have questions i call and they help. I recommend this dealer to those looking to buy a vehicle.

Dealer response

Thank you Brandon, customer satisfaction s our main priority. Hope you come to buy from us again in the future.

Great service,Great Place,Super Nice Cars!!!!!M3

After shopping all over for my 2003 BMW M3 I found one online in little ferry N.J. I was skeptical of the car do to there lack of reviews online so after calling and speaking to Ezra He guaranteed me the car is extra nice so i said to myself let me give them a shot i'm close by literally 10 min away. Once i made it there Ezra greeted me with kindness and said to me here are the keys to your new car without me even looking at the car,LoL once i looked at the car i was shocked to see this car was in this shape with 138k on it. He made it happend and got me approved. Thank You again Ezra!! Angel M

Dealer response

Thank you Angel, it was our pleasure to serve you. Hope you come back to buy from us in the future.

Very clean cars!!

The energies of this dealer are amazing, the moment I got there they received me like if I was a family member, the salesman are humble and friendly and their cars are amazingly clean and at great prices, they also finance and I didn't have to wait hours to sign papers and drive out.

Dealer response

Thank you for selecting our dealer for your vehicle purchase. Our customer satisfaction is our main priority. We would love to have you come and buy from us again in the future. It was our pleasure to serve you.

Very happy with vehicle purchase.

I PURCHASED A AUDI A6 FROM THIS DEALER AND I MUST SAY I AM VERY HAPPY AND SATISFIED WITH MY PURCHASE. AT FIRST I WAS AFRAID TO PURCHASE A VEHICLE ON MY OWN I NEVER PURCHASED ONE BEFORE SO I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT OR WHO TO TRUST. I WENT TO ALOT OF OTHER DEALERS AND MOST OF THE SALES MAN WERE RUDE, LAZY, DIDNT PAY REALLY ANY MIND TO ME, I FELT LIKE I WAS TAKEN UP ALL THERE TIME. I WENT TO DAYTONA AND MET Ezra HE WAS VERY NICE HE LISTEN TO ME AND ASK ME ALOT OF QUESTIONS ABOUT WHAT I WANTED AND WHAT I NEEDED. MOST IMPORTANT HE MADE ME FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND TO ME THAT MADE ME WANT TO BUY FROM THEM EVEN MORE. THERE CARS ARE VERY CLEAN AND WELL MAINTAINED. THEY ALSO GAVE ME A GREAT WARRANTY SO I WOULDNT HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT ANYTHING. I AM REALLY HAPPY WITH MY VEHICLE AND THE DEALER I PURCHASED IT FROM. I WOULD RECOMMEND EVERYONE TO THIS DEALER. THANK YOU DAYTONA FOR ALL YOUR HELP SEE YOU SOON IN THE FUTURE.

Dealer response

Thank you for selecting our dealer for the purchase of your vehicle. Our main priority is customer satisfaction. Thank you for allowing us to serve you. Hope we can have you again as a returning customer in the future.

1.0

Have yet to be contacted

There is little to said when no one contacts you. Maybe the car was sold, or its the usual rubbish of "an error" in the mileage on the website

Dealer response

sorry we must have missed it.